Harry Katikas SA is a company based in Athens with registered address Kyprou 3, Tauros 17778 (the “Company”).
The Company has fully complied with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679 "GDPR Regulation").
The management and protection of the user's / visitor's Personal Data of our website and / or our electronic services, which became known to the Company due to your visit to our website and / or our electronic services, are subject to the following terms, in conjunction with the relevant provisions of national, European and international law, as well as the decisions, directives and regulations of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
Data Processing Manager
Data Processing Manager isHarry Katikas SA , based in Athens, Kyprou 3, Tauros 17778.
In order to exercise your rights or to make a complaint regarding the handling or processing of your Personal Data or any other relevant question, you may contact the Processing Agent at the following address
Personal Data comprises of all information pertaining to a particular individual, irrespective of their value and gravity, which can be used for the direct or indirect identification of the person. That is, all the elements that allows our Company to know who you are, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
Processing of Personal Data
Processing of Personal Data constitutes any task or set of tasks that takes place in Personal Data, such as collection, registration, organization, maintenance or storage, modification, export, use, transmission, dissemination, association, interconnection, capture, erasure and destruction.
Collection of Personal Data
We collect only the necessary Data for the purposes for which they are intended. You may generally use this website without disclosing your Personal Data, other than those necessary for the operation of the site. Thus, the Personal Data we process are those you either choose to provide us with during the use of our website and / or our electronic services, or those that are automatically collected and stored in our databases for security purposes.
The services provided through our website are aimed at a general audience and do not target minors under 18 years of age. If we find that we have by error collected Personal Data of minors, we will proceed directly to deleting them from our records.
We may process the following information:
Information we receive directly from you:
- Any personal information you submit, such as your email address and your marketing preferences or any other information you provide when using the site and / or subscribing to our newsletter.
Information which are automatically collected:
- The name of your Internet Provider and Internet Protocol Address which we use to diagnose computer problems, and to record your interest and visits to our site.
Please do not send us and disclose any Sensitive Data through this site (information related to racial / ethnic origin, health, political / religious views, etc.).
How we process your Personal Data
We process your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. These data are not subject to any further processing in a manner incompatible with these purposes.
Upon your optional consent (GDPR Rule 6 par. (1) (a)), you may, in whatever manner you choose, receive:
- Newsletter from the Company
- Promotional material / offers from the Company
In all the above cases, you may of course withdraw your consent at any time, without however affecting the legitimacy of the processing that has taken place before the withdrawal of the consent.
The withdrawal of your consent may be conducted by clicking on the corresponding unsubscribe link that you will find either in the confirmation message that you receive immediately after you register in our above promotional services or in any subsequent message you receive with the corresponding material from our Company, or at the bottom of our website.
Please note that in order to be able to fulfill the above requests, it is necessary to give us the Data marked with an asterisk (*) at the corresponding points of the site, thus consenting to the use of these Data. Without these compulsory Data you cannot proceed further, as these are necessary in order to make available the specific functions of our site you are requesting. If you choose not to provide us with these Data, we may not be able to provide you with our services, or to provide you with a high quality service or to respond to any other requests you may have.
Please note that your Data may in any case be processed for:
- Reasons for complying with applicable law and generally for the Company to fulfill all its obligations deriving from the law (eg data protection legislation, commercial law).
- The safeguarding or defense of legitimate claims and rights in the Company's interest in a judicial or extra-judicial process, as well as compliance with legal procedures and court decisions.
- Obtaining statistics on the use of this site based on our legitimate interest in improving our site and providing our services.
- Technical and safety reasons, based on our legitimate interest in the proper, safe and efficient operation of the site.
We emphasize that Data collected under the (c) and (d) purposes (eg IP address, cookies), although they could lead to user’s identification, they are not used for this purpose except for statistical purposes or for the improvement of the website’s performance, and only if your interests and rights are not substantially affected. These Data may only be stored temporarily and in an anonymous form.
Cookies are small text files that contain amounts of information that are stored on your device when you visit a website through your browser. This information can be sent back to the site at any subsequent visit, or on another site that recognizes those cookies.
These cookies make it easier for you to browse the site, they are used for statistical purposes and they generally improve the effectiveness of the site's use. They do not identify the user, but only the device you are using.
The Company may use two types of cookies: (1) Necessary functional cookies required for technical reasons, which ensure the necessary functionality of our site and (2) Statistical cookies used for the purpose of measuring the traffic of our website.
Both categories of cookies can only be used only your consent. When you first access our site, a warning popup window will appear which will require your consent for the collection of cookies. If you do not give your consent, your device will not be monitored for activities related to the above. In any case, you may use our site without installing these cookies; however this may result in a restriction of functionality or adversely affect the usability of our site.
More information on cookies is available at allaboutcookies.org.
Linking Information and Links to Other Sites
Please note that this site contains links to other websites under the responsibility of third parties and under no circumstances is the Company responsible for the terms of protection and management of the personal data that these websites follow.
Who has access to your Data
Your Data can be processed from the following persons:
- The Data Processing Manager
- The Personnel of the Data Processing Manager who is authorized to process your Personal Data to perform its duties in relation to the purposes outlined above and to process your requests.
- By way of exception from third party service providers and affiliated companies, who, having been contractually bound to maintain confidentiality and protect your Data, carry out on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions, the work necessary to achieve the purposes strictly linked to the use of the website and the provision of its’ services.
- Third parties such as competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon their legitimate request or for our legitimate protection and in accordance with any applicable laws.
In these cases, only the Data that are necessary for the execution of the work by third parties are disclosed.
The Company will in no case transmit Personal Data to third countries outside the European Union or international organizations except to subsidiaries / affiliated companies and third parties to which the affiliated companies / affiliates are mandated to process personal data and in accordance with the terms hereof.
Without prejudice to the provisions of this Policy, no personal information is being leased, sold, posted or shared to other companies, organizations or websites.
Data storage & limitation
Your Data are retained by the Company in its’ databases abroad and / or the electronic application databases it uses to provide the services, only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, as mentioned above. So, they are stored for as long as your consent has been given, unless otherwise required by law or for as long as it is required to defend our legitimate interests. Criteria for determining when your Data will be stored are (a) adherence to the deadlines set by law, (b) the principle of minimizing and limiting the data, and (c) the need to preserve the Company's interests.
Therefore, (a) when you subscribe to our newsletter, your relevant consent and your Personal Data are retained for as long as the relevant promotional material is sent to you, i.e. until you withdraw your consent, and (b) when we have to comply with our legal obligation under tax, labor, etc. legislation we will preserve your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to comply with this obligation.
At the end of the above storage period, your Data will either be wholly deleted or will be retained anonymously.
Protection and quality of your Personal Data
The Company informs users or visitors of this website that it takes all reasonable technical and organizational security measures to protect their Personal Data and fully complies with the provisions of the GDPR (Articles 25-32) to avoid loss, destruction or non-destruction, unauthorized data access, unauthorized or unlawful use thereof.
The Company has adopted specific security procedures and ways to safeguard your Personal Information in its IT systems and platforms.
These measures shall be amended whenever necessary.
The protocol of our Company's IT system is in full compliance with the Data Protection Legislation.
Your Rights with respect to Personal Data
In accordance with Articles 15-22 of the GDPR, you may contact the Data Processing Manager at any time with the contact details listed above to exercise the following rights or for any questions you may have:
- The right to be informed about your personal information collected by us.
- The right to access your Data. You may in any case be informed whether we are processing your Data, in which ways, etc., but you can also obtain a copy of the information that the Company maintains for you, within 30 days from the submission of the request.
- The right to correct inaccurate Data, to fill in these deficiencies or to update them.
- The right to write-off under specific circumstances. If the Personal Data we collect are no longer needed for any purpose and we are not obliged by law to preserve them, we will do what it takes to erase them.
- The right to limit the processing. If it is not possible to immediately limit the processing, we will explain why we cannot go to it.
- The right to data portability. You may ask us to transfer your information to you or another Data Processing Manager. However, in some cases due to documented obligations of the Company, your request may not be accepted.
- The right to object / oppose to processing so that we stop processing your Data, unless there are other legitimate reasons that override your right. If you have given your consent to the processing, you may revoke it at any time with future force in the ways listed above.
Your inquiry for the exercise of your rights is free of charge, unless the claim is obviously without grounds or excessive.
How to file a complaint
In case you believe that the protection of your Personal Data is by any way affected, you may appeal to your local Personal Data Protection Authority.
Before submitting the above complaint, it is advisable that you contact the Data Processing Manager by exercising the rights provided in the Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, where applicable.
In cases where the Data Processing Manager has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), you can contact him / her for any matter related to the processing of your personal Data and the exercise of your related rights.